The binary signals results for December 5th to December 9th are below. Since there are so many combinations that can be traded via the binary signals, the rules for tracking the signals are:
- Signal price is used for expiration (above for longs, equal to or less than for losses)
- Risk associated with the ATM strike is used (ie $55 per contract)
- All signals are calculated using the expiration value. For long positions, price must be greater than the strike closest to the signal price. For shorts, price must be equal to or less than the strike that is closest to the signal price
- Tracking is for one contract only and all results are hypothetical since the signals are generated 24 hours a day.
- Exchange fees are not included in the Profit or Loss.
Binary Signals Results for Week Ending on December 9th
There was a total of 137 signals generated between December 5th and December 9th. Eighty-nine of the signals were winners and 48 were losers. The Gross Profit was $4,005 dollars. The total loss was $2,695 dollars. The Net Profit (Gross – Loss) was $1,310 dollars.
Futures, options and swaps trading involve risk and may not be appropriate for all investors. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.